Doritos Chicken Casserole

Thursday, January 25, 2018

chicken casserole
Doritos Chicken Casserole
Take my word for it. The Doritos Chicken Casserole is yummy! A dear friend gave me this recipe 30+ years ago. Yes! I am still making it. Yes! My family still loves the delicious creamy taste of cheese and mushroom soup paired with the unique taste of Doritos. Click the link above or click here for the recipe. You won't be disappointed.

As usual, I made a few substitutions to the recipe. They are listed below:
  1. I bake my chicken for 15-20 minutes seasoned with Pampered Chef Southwest Seasoning
  2. I use Progresso Mushroom soup (gluten free)
  3. I omit the Cream of Chicken (because it contains gluten)
  4. I prefer Sharp Cheddar instead of Velveeta
  5. I bake it in my beautiful Pampered Chef Rockcrok Everyday Pan
Please! Leave me a comment. I want to know how you like the recipe for Doritos Chicken Casserole.

Could eat it 365,
Tammy

Comments