I'm still standing

Tuesday, March 6, 2018


Hello lovelies! I couldn't let this week get by without saying "Hi!". I'm still standing.
though I'm
Sifted and
Worn...
I created the picture from the words that ran through my being this evening. And ministered to my heart. I've been on repeat of those steps for some time now. I feel I'm in a continual rinse and spin cycle. I can't wait for God to hang me out to dry. To enjoy the sunshine, the relaxation of the breeze, the gentle sway rocking me to sleep like a baby, the vast expanse of the great outdoors, the smell of freshness in my nostrils, the freedom of knowing this chapter is finished. 

Revelation 3:7-8 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth , and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
I'll share my journey soon but for now
I bid you adieu.
May God bless and keep you as he does me and mine.

Trusting Him 365,
Tammy

Comments